Use visuals to help you think beyond the obvious.
If you have one of the VisualsSpeak tools, you can use them to explore and reflect on the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.
It can be helpful to think about a particular context. You might pick your life, health, relationships, business, organization etc
Here are some questions you can use:
- What do I want to leave behind?
- What do I want to increase?
- What might make me more effective?
- What qualities do I want in my life?
- What do I want to express to my customers?
- How can I bring more ____ into my business?
- What do I want our team/family to look like?
- What increases satisfaction?
- What do I really want?
- What could I stop doing?
- What am I ready to let go of?
- How can I make sure I am satisfied this time next year?
Select images in response to the question. Work quickly, not to think too much (you can do that later.) Tell someone what the images mean to you or write in a journal.
To explore your life
Michele Martin has a wonderful series of questions on her blog, 30 Juicy Questions to Grow Your Life in 2014